Call Me via Grand Central

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

First Off -


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUSIE!!!!!!

It's my sister Susan's 22nd Birthday today, so if you haven't already, wish her well! And now, on with the blog . . .
___________________________________________________________________

I will start with a quick update - there is some new content on the Tenacious D movie website. It's mostly just footage of them performing at the 2005 ComicCon, but whatever. Any new D stuff is better than none!

And, for any of you Lost fans out there who just can't get enough, you should check out this site. I haven't seen anything earth-shattering or super exclusive, but it's cool if you can't wait until the next episode to get your Lost fix! The coolest thing is the two 'secret' websites involved with the show: The Hanso Foundation Website and the Dharma Initiative one. (There is also this alternate dharma page I found while trolling)

I can't even begin to explain either site or its secrets, but I will eventually. If anyone has any info please feel free to share; and, when I get farther I'll post updates to the blog.

To everyone who is fasting, I want to wish you an easy fast!

No comments: