Call Me via Grand Central

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just a quick post today - way too tired after work to go into too much . . .
_____________________________________________________

I will be reviewing several games for the tomorrow/Tuesday edition. In addition, mostly to keep Aloma happy, I will also attempt to review downgrading a PSP from V2.0 to V1.5 (hopefully I don't fry mine!), which should allow me to play homebrew code once again . . . Several new albums have recently come across my desktop, and I'll give you my two cents on those as well. All in all, next time looks like it will be super action packed. Till then y'all . . .

P.S.: If I'm not rooting for any of the baseball teams still playing, shouldn't I be allowed to watch the regularly scheduled programming instead? I want to watch Prison Break tomorrow night, but Baseball is going to interrupt. It's like pouring salt on a wound - not only did the Red Sox not make it, but now we're forced to watch the other teams play instead of our favorite shows?!?!?! Weak dude, weak . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan said...

Hey. what a great blog. I enjoyed it very much. Take a look at my internet marketing related site.

haha. I get that on mine too. VERY annoying. Did you get to downgrade your PSP or what? Hook it with the info mate.

Dan said...

what's with the lack of posts? Come on now. BTW, they put in word verification as of today (bad press about splogs. Saw it on Fark).