Call Me via Grand Central

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I am officially a server now. I passed my roleplay meal, and am cleared for the floor. When I get back from Chicago, I will finally start making tips and earning the money my roommates do. It feels good to have finally gotten over the hump of training, and it's funny how much things changed at work as soon as I did. Even though my training was only just complete, the trainees from the evening shift started looking to me for answers to their questions.

At first, it threw me a little, but soon I felt more comfortable with the role. It was fun, because it showed me that I knew more about the job than I had allowed myself to realize. I guess worrying about passing my roleplay kept me from seeing how ready I am to serve. It was a nice feeling, to be honest. And, it was very nice not being the newest guy at work anymore ;)

3 comments:

Dan said...

Glad to see you're blogging again mate. Keep me up to date. If you keep up with it, maybe I'll update mine again.

Dan said...

when you gonna post again biatch?

Dan said...

Post on the blog mang.