Call Me via Grand Central

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I love Halo 2. That is a fact. The new maps for Halo 2 are awesome. Each one brings something different to the table, and allows for even more multiplayer goodness. As of now, I haven't figured out how to get my XBOX online for some multiplayer gaming. (I can only system link with another XBOX because I modded mine and will not be allowed on XBOX Live)

But, I am going to make it work with something called XLinkKai. Basically, this is program is a piece of tunneling software. It allows me to share my computer's internet connection with my XBOX. I use the software to trick my box into thinking it is connected to another XBOX via systemlink, and can then play any systemlink game over the internet with other XLinkKai users. Not every game is supported, but Halo 2 is!

When I get this to work, I will report back . . .

No comments: